Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

What am I thankful for this year. I am thankful for my wonderful and amazing children. They continue to surprise me each and every day. I am thankful to have landed such a wonderful man as a husband. John is so good to me and girls. I am so lucky to have a man that will help out around the house and with the children without me getting mad. By this time next year he will be back in the military and that will be an all new adventure. I am thankful to be able to continue on our get out of debt journey. I am thankful to have such a wonderful mother who watches over my children with such love and care that I do not ever bat an eye lash and worry if my children are getting anything other than the very best of care throughout the day. My dad has turned out to be a much better Grandfather than I ever imagined. I am thankful for so much more this year. I really should get back to work.

1 comment:

Clippergirl56 said...

You DO have a lot to be thankful for. But if you think you are taking "my girls" away from me...you had better think twice....I may have to follow you.