My gosh. This is the saddest day for our country. We have elected so many people over the years and I truly feel that this is the worst batch we have ever put in office. My heart breaks for all of the unborn babies that will be murdered with the assistance of my tax dollars. We all have a choice when it comes to this and it is called BIRTH CONTROL. An abortion is not birth control and we as a country need to realize that. Yes, I am pro choice...choose abstinence or birth control. There are too many family's out there that would love to adopt each and every one of those babies. Myself included.
This is not just about out babies. It is about so much more. Now I am going to have to pay even more to "spread the wealth". If a person wants a new house, car, groceries...get a job. I understand that there are situations that do not allow a person to be able to work and I fully understand this, but to sit home and do nothing simple because you know that you will be taken care of by me it simply not fair. I work hard for my money and I know that it never seems to be enough.
Think about it people. There was a reason that it was so rainy yesterday. The angels were crying for us. I will continue to pray for all of those in office. I pray that God will have a hand in every decision that is made. I love my country and I really pray for the best.
Instant Pot Christmas Roast
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment