Monday, January 12, 2009

Is anybody out there...

I just have to wonder does anyone actually read these blogs. There are millions of blogs out there. Does anyone really look at mine. I am pretty boring. The only real excitement that I have is my children. Lately my little Delaney has decided that she is going to be a stripper. She gets out of bed from her naps totally naked and runs around the house like a crazy person. Marie used to do the same thing when it was her turn to potty train. Laney actually did a real pee pee this weekend and I was so excited for her. I am so sick of paying for diapers. Although I do know that their wants do get more and more expensive. Oh well, I will not rant. If anyone reads this, please let me know so that I will continue. Otherwise, I will not bother.

No comments: